The Google Shopping Magento 2 integration extension makes XML feeds and syncs them with the merchant center with the assistance of the different cronjobs. You require to have a seller account in the Google Merchant Center. The contact between the account and the store is established with the help of the API details.
It is a very popular search engine which already has already become famous in the field of internet marketing. there is some more to say that it increases the performance of your eCommerce store by making the provision for high-quality product feed to succeed in the correct individuals with relevant product ads. With this search engine, on-line searching websites will show their product pictures and price at the highest right section of the finding results. Google searching is mostly powered by 2 platforms: AdWords and Google merchandiser Center. This merchandiser Center is the place where you’ll make your product feed lives. AdWords is where your campaigns are built. You will put up your price, handle your bids, gather insights and make optimizations supported performance in Google AdWords.
This extension makes it very easier for the Magento2-based eCommerce store owners to create these shopping ads with ease. The Magento 2 Shopping API extension connects your eCommerce store with Merchant Center. The real-time synchronization set up in between the Google Shopping and Magento 2 makes it easier to add products on Google, map store categories with Google categories, map product attributes with Google attributes, easy syncing of the products, etc.
- The integration between the Magento store and the Merchant Center is build up at a few clicks on a button.
- Once the integration is ensured, the admin can add the products and related information with the assistance of a profile-based approach.
- The profile-based list of products can do many-to-one category mapping options. The products of the enlisted category are synced in bulk with this integration extension.
- The attribute mapping becomes simple with this integrator as well.
- Moreover, the admin can see all the products that are listed from the back interface of the Magento 2 Google Shopping integration extension. The sellers can eliminate the listed products by clicking a button.
- The Magento 2 Google Shopping modules are framed to achieve a listing of products that is completely error-free. However, if any product is not added successfully, you can view the error details and locate them at a button click.
- The admin can build feeds for the profiles and sync them with the Google Merchant Center by implying cron in the back interface of the Google Shopping Magento 2 integrator.
- The cron options given by Magento 2 Google Shopping integrator even allows the store admin to sync the status of the products from Google Shopping to the store.
Magento is a wonderful platform that gives you the opportunity to run a successful business, however, it could get confusing sometimes and you might find yourself in a need of a Magento expert. For any support, contact us here!