PHP Framework Development is based on the widely-used scripting language that is winning hearts all across the internet. The beautiful learning curve of PHP made developers addicted to it.
The language is used for more than 240 million websites and it’s absolutely free of cost to use PHP Framework Development for your website. A number of frameworks made PHP the most favorable option for web development. The popularity of WordPress is the most suitable example to tell how cool PHP is. But wait; there is more to the story. This blog compiles a list of some fun things that you can do from your website built with PHP. Business owners, who can’t take a decision whether to try it or not, can go through this blog to come to a firm decision. Take a look:
1. Brilliant option to cut down the spam and receive emails from genuine users: PHP offers an option to send an email from a form attached to your website. The option saves you from directly inserting your company’s email link on the website, and you don’t have to deal with tons of spam in your inbox.
2. Login system for members: It’s good to have a community of your own. With PHP it becomes even easier to have a member log-in. The registration information will be stored directly in a database and whenever the user returns the login system offers a hassle-free experience for you and your visitors.
3. Cool trick to show them their last visited time: The technique is based on the cookie. When a user returns to your website PHP shows when was the last time he visited your website by using the information from the stored cookie.
4. Stylish banner ads that rotate randomly: The biggest reason developers are addicted to PHP is that it is extremely easy and offer cool functions like rand() that allows displaying random banners. There is a surprise element linked with random things, and you can do the trick for home page banners, page headers, and random quotes.
5. The best trick to track your success: This feature is especially tempting to startups as PHP offers an option to create a page hit counter that tells how many people are visiting your website. You can track the visitor count to find out how are you going in the competitive market. Besides, you don’t even have to have a database for this trick.
6. Cool ways to connect to your users: Having a large community is tempting for every business. With PHP it becomes easier to connect with your users as the options to create web forums and adding polls is easy as ABC. Adding a poll for services or product quality is a smart way to find out what does your audience think about you? Likewise, you can host a web forum and store large quantities of information. Whether creating a new forum or modifying the existing one, everything can be done easily and quickly in PHP.
Apart from the above-mentioned features, you will love PHP for the options of creating calendars and redirecting users from an old page to a new URL. New and old every site owners love PHP, and for an e-commerce store, you can try the much acclaimed Virtuemart Development Services to add value to your business. VirtueMart works on the PHP and MySQL environment and offers a wide range of modules and components that are best suited for online businesses. The list of cool features might have cleared all your confusions regarding the best framework for web development. So don’t waste time anymore and try the useful things of PHP to kick start your business online.