CSS3 brought us some advanced features which make website designing very easy & impressive.With the releasing of latest browser, finally these features are supported almost everywhere, and you can start using them right now!
Advanced Features of CSS3
- Animations using keyframes
- Media Queries which is used to define different style rules for different media types/devices.
- Using calc() for Calculating Values
- New color models with rgb(),rgba(), hsl(), and hsla()
- Advanced Selectors
- Using pseudo elements like ::before and ::after
- Using of gradients
- Embed beautiful fonts, even icon fonts using @font-face
- Displaying custom designed borders around elements using border images property
- The border-radius property which allows you to ostensibly curve the corners of an element
- The box-shadow property makes it easy to create shadows underneath elements