Latest Digital Marketing trends in 2019
The rise of the Internet has led to everyone having an online presence. Almost everyone in your group is now active on at least one form of social media. And this is why Digital Marketing is flourishing. It is a form of marketing to attract people who have an online presence. But what are the ways which you will make this happen? These methods keep on changing time to time. There are different trends which keep on altering every now and then. If you want to be successful in Digital Marketing, you need to keep up with the changing trends over time and accommodate your strategy accordingly. Below mentioned are some of the trends that will affect the marketing strategies –
1. Video consumption:
Video consumption was one of the talking points of Digital Marketing in 2018. It is not expected to slow down in 2019. Social platforms are readily investing in video content making it an integral part of every marketing strategy. There should be a particular objective while working with the audience. One of the best examples is of Instagram. They will invest in IGTV so that longer videos can be created leading to more time spent on the site and more revenue generation option. The same can also be said for video ads. They have a greater impact than images as they portray the message in a better way.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has already been introduced to the world in 2018. But its real value will be seen in 2019. The way how users behave has changed with time. Let’s take an example of the search engine. The way users do an online search has changed a lot. Instead of typing everything, there are voice assistants to do all the work. Echo, Siri, Cortana, etc. are some of the software which helps in that. Voice search and Rankbrain are going to play an integral part in Digital Marketing in 2019. This is a trend which cannot be sidelined.
3. Data-driven marketing:
In 2019, it’s all about the data. Digital Marketing is going to depend a lot on data. And why not. There are different channels and platforms which are being used. There will be a bigger amount of data as the platforms increases. It will be possible only with the help of the right set of tools. You will be able to learn a lot about your audience if data-driven marketing is used. This will help in learning the customer needs and assist you in designing better campaigns in the future.
4. Voice technology and Social media stories:
Adoption of voice technology is escalating every year and 2019 will follow the same trend. Marketers just need to understand how to benefit from this trend as consumers are ready to spend more time on Voice technology. The same is also true for Social Media stories. In 2018, there were more than 400 million active Stories users every month. Instead of social feeds, Digital Marketing should be planned around social media stories.
As per report, Pinterest drives more website traffic than Reddit, Youtube, Linkedin, Google+ and MySpace. You should be able to get more traffic with all these users. For this be active and use the tips in this article to drive more website traffic with Pinterest.
1. Add your website:-
The easiest way to drive Pinterest traffic to your website is by adding your site URL to your brand page. When you do this your website will be showed right at the top. It will be one of the first things people see on your brand page and will obviously encourage them to check your website to learn more about you. So don’t forget about this simple and important step.
2. Verify it:-
Verifying your website must get a lot more people to click on it, after this, a tick mark will appear beside it, indicating that the site definitely belongs to you. The reason behind this is only way people can verify a website is by uploading a unique file provided by Pinterest. This tick mark which appears when you verify your website adds a lot of credibility and people will be more likely to click on it as they can be sure that it’s yours.
3. Add the URL to the pin description:-
In general, pinterest automatically adds a link to the image, but to visit this website, the user needs to click on the pin first, wait for it to expand and then click on the expanded pin. This process can be simplified by adding the link to the same page (where the image is located) to your pin description.
4. Add the call to action in your pin description:-
Right before the URL to the page (in your description) add a call to action button like ‘Check out this page now’ or ‘Visit this page now’ or ‘Click the following link to learn more’. This should generate more traffic.
5.Pin at the best times:-
An essential factor that can get you more website traffic is timing. Try to share your pins at a time when more people are online as a result, more people will see them and click on them. This will get you more traffic.
6. Add board categories:-
By adding categories to your boards more people will see your pins. When you do this, your pins will not only appear in the feeds of people who follow you, but also in the same category the board has been connected to.
7. Contribute to popular group boards:-
Another way to earn more website traffic is by contributing to popular group boards. Popular group boards with the loyal following can be a powerful source for Pinterest traffic.
8. Add images to your website:-
Someone share something from your website is image with minimum dimensions of 100 X 200 pixels. If there is no image on the webpage, people cannot share anything which hamper website traffic.
9. Add the ‘Pin It’ button:-
Use ‘Pin It’ in your website image. By adding this, You can get more people to share the images you add to your website
10. Place text on images:-
By adding your website address or company name to them you can get images to generate more traffic. In this way, people will always know that you created it when people see your image on Pinterest, even if it has been re-published on another website and shared from there.
“Cleonix Technologies” is the Kolkata based Web Development & Digital Marketing company specializing in Website Design, Graphic Design, Web Development, Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimization. Cleonix holds expertise in SEO and Digital Marketing for growing your business.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service from Google that offers analytical tools for SEO and promotion in addition to use statistics. If you already have a Google account, you can start using this service.
Here are some of Google Analytics ‘ leading features that make it so popular.
1. Google Analytics offers data visualization tools that include scorecards, dashboard and motion charts among others for displaying data alterations over time.
2. Generation of custom reports.
3. Communication and sharing based on e-mail.
4. Useful integration with other products from Google, especially AdWords.
Google Analytics is mainly designed for small to medium size websites. It may not be perfect for highly complex large business sites One of the best things about Google Analytics over other similar programs is its ease of use. All you have to do is to make just a few clicks and define the date ranges for viewing the statistics. Instant navigation between general and specific data is also possible.
Just a few clicks can tell you everything ranging from the conversion rates to bounce rates. The program also helps users in understanding all the reports. Descriptions are provided to help users learn what the numbers mean about their websites.
Google Analytics is available for free up to a certain level of web traffic. If the traffic grows, it may be needed to pay for it. There are no listed prices anywhere. Once you move to an AdWords account, you will have to start paying.
There are many benefits of Google Analytics for small to medium-sized businesses. It enables users to keep a track over the productivity of their social engagement. Social analytics is one of the latest features in this tool. Because of the growing importance of social media, social marketing has come to become an important part of internet marketing.
Another benefit of Google Analytics is that it helps in measuring mobile browsing’s impact on your site. With the sales of smartphones increasing, an increasing number of prospects and consumers browse websites on their cell phones. The growth rate is so high that analysts claim that mobile surfing could surpass desktop surfing by 2020. In such a scenario, it has become more important to get access to useful mobile browsing data for your site.
The next benefit of using Google Analytics is that it enables users to determine the conversion rate of their web store. If you are not tracking the conversion rate of your online business, you are doing a lot of damage to your business and website. In other terms, you should learn whether your online store is converting satisfactorily or not. The range of information that you must know about include the source of the traffic, the keywords used for each web page and the bounce rates.
Google Analytics also helps in monitoring the performance of your online ads. Online promotion is critical for the success of modern businesses. At the same time, it is essential that the ads are as effective as possible. Google Analytics will help you in tracking different ad channels such as social ads, search ads, banner ads, emails, and affiliates.
How to get started?
In order to start using Google Analytics, it will be required to install the tracking code. It takes around 24 hours after the installation so that you can start viewing reports. Next, set the goals and identify the actions that need to be tracked. These goals will be fixed for measuring the effectiveness of your campaigns. And the next step is to learn how to read the reports and make changes accordingly to your campaigns.
So, get ready to use it and see what a huge difference it can make to your business fortune!
Crawling and indexing are the two most common processes used by search engine optimization to show the result page according to your search. When you are dealing with your online presence, it is very much important to know how your web pages checked and understood by Google. Have you ever felt curious about how search engines come up with billions of results in a second as per your search term? Google and other search engines have already prepared a big database where they store the details of every web page. When you type a keyword, they bring to you a result as per the relevancy. Know about the things that can influence search engines’ crawling and indexing processes.
If you belong to the search engine optimization field, the knowledge of indexing and crawling prove to be very helpful. It improves your organic search and gives you the maximum benefits for your paid search result. The best way to know about the indexing is through using the index checker tool for free. This tool allows you to know whether your web pages get indexed or not.
Before knowing the optimization rule, you must get the idea of how search engines work. These days, search engine optimization follows four main steps – crawling and indexing, algorithm, machine learning, and user intent. When a website appears first on the result page, it seems that the page scores best on all of the above fields.
Indexing in a common term refers to adding web pages to Google. Every page of your website should be indexed if you want them to rank on the search engine result page. You no need to do anything if you want your pages to be shown on the result page. Maintain consistency of posting your content. When Google checks that you update your pages, it improves the chances of indexing for your website. Though there are a few additional methods that you can use, you must update your pages regularly.
• XML Sitemaps:
XML sitemap contains all details of your web pages and it is submitted to Google by Search Console. The sitemap provides complete detail of your website, including the last website update information.
• Fetch and Render:
For quick indexing, you can simply use Fetch and Render option. In the Search Console, go to Crawl and select Fetch. Enter your URL and then click the fetch option. Once your link gets fetched, you can click the Request Indexing option.
• Submit URL to Google:
You can submit URL to Google without logging in to the Search Console. You will get so many URL submission fields.
• Google Plus:
When you submit a link to Google Plus, the link will get indexed instantly. This is probably the fastest way to get your web pages indexed.
• Host Your Content On Google:
This is really the advanced method with which you can instantly index your page. Google can have direct access to content via XML feeds and APIs.
The crawl budget is another term that describes the capacity of Google’s crawling to the maximum. There are a few factors that determine the crawling budget. The first factor will definitely be page speed. The better your website loads, the faster the indexing will be. The other factor will be the importance of your site. For example, if you are running a news website and always update content, search engines are aware of it and index your website faster.
So, these are the things that you keep when it comes to Google indexing and crawling. If you want to know how many pages of your website get crawled, you must use the Index checker tool. This tool easily checks the indexed pages and shows you the result. Now, you can plan on how to improve your site.
Email marketing in simple phrases can be described as sending industrial emails to a specific group of people with who the company who is delivering the mail desires to have a business. Talking more about email marketing along with sending email messages to the group of people or group of companies they wish to have a business, in addition, they send emails to varied other sources from exactly where they can acquire a lot more business. The people to whom the postal mail is being sent are the potential customers considered as an excellent asset if they are prepared to do business with them.
What is the content of the electronic mails sent by the business doing the email marketing? A lot of people would be getting this question. The content of these emails contains advertisements, the request of doing business with the business, solicit sales, contributions, brand awareness and many other things.
Importance of Email Marketing
We all know the speed where the use of the internet has been spreading and it is just a matter of time before everyone in the world would be connected to the internet. The Internet is the most main medium with regard to information exchange around the globe. It is due to The Web that many companies around the globe have decided to change the traditional way of marketing and promotion with various online ways. Yes, we are discussing the electronic mails-Marketing concept.
There are many means of promotion online. electronic mail promotion is an effective way of promoting your brand through various types of e-mail lists. Another importance of email marketing is that an organization can target a specific group or various groups that would be interested in having a business together with you. electronic mails-marketing uses various social platforms like Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube and much more to promote your brand.
Benefits of Email Marketing
The main importance of email marketing is that it is very inexpensive for one to do email marketing. You can incorporate any strategy, any plans within the email marketing for which the cost would be negligible. Unlike traditional marketing, email marketing gives you the platform of endorsing your brand globally.
Why should you be using Email Marketing?
The companies make use of email marketing as their core tactic in their digital strategies. The pace at which the particular innovation in this world is occurring is extraordinary. To match up to the pace by using proper resources by the marketers result in the particular maximization of profit to the organization. Email marketing helps to reach to a specific number of the targeted audience which is why it is of great usefulness. Email marketing helps not only to develop your business but additionally to know the opinions of the product or services you are providing through the 24*7 customer care services.
This helps to improve and escalate your company. Email marketing is one too many communications which can be done by delivering promotional offers, reduced offers introduced with regard to clients via email. Along with these email marketing offers a wide range of communication in an industrial way for an effective company. electronic mails provide a key player within building relationships through email services.
Investment in Email Marketing
It includes a huge return on investment and it is considered most effective associated with digital marketing tactics. On average, institutions are spending 15% of their marketing costs on email. The study in 2018 demonstrates more than three sectors of organizations with individuals or groups dedicated to electronic mail marketing rated their ROI as ‘good’ or ‘excellent’.
Email Marketing service providers within India
It is an essential section of any business. It requires being done by the best people. There are a various number of service providers in India of which some are the following.
- Constant Contact
- Campaign Monitor
Elaborating and understanding the importance of email marketing, studying the particular statistics that even a small investment in electronic mail marketing can give you a high return on investment. With the use of digital media raising in businesses around the world, the term electronic mail marketing will be expanding it is a meaning with the passing days.
As we all know, Google AdWords is one of the most powerful online marketing tool available and is in high demand for those who are keen on pushing their online business for better returns. Google AdWords is actually a pay per click advertising platform by Google where you can display your site or ads on the Google search results pages and pay them when someone clicks on your ads. The AdWords platform is simple to use and those with minimum knowledge can also use AdWords to enhance their online marketing activities.
Like Search Engine Optimization (SEO), AdWords also helps you in listing your site in the search results, but for that, you need to pay Google. With SEO you will not have to pay anything and your site will be listed on the search results based on the SEO activities you have done for the website. But when it comes to PPC platforms such as Google AdWords, you will need to pay for displaying your site on the results page and higher the competition, the more you will have to pay for every click.
You might be paying Google to display tour website on the search results page, but by doing this you are actually in a position to list your website in any of the desired places of the sponsored listing area. If SEO takes a long time to get relevant organic traffic, with Google AdWords you will be able to get instant traffic to your website and the majority of that traffic will be relevant and have a better chance of getting converted to leads or sales.
The concept of any time traffic for money is one of the major advantages of Google AdWords and this is something that makes stand apart from the rest of online advertising activity. One of the major drawbacks is that the moment you stop funding your AdWords account your website will start disappearing from the sponsored search results. This is not the case with SEO, as you will be able to drive long term traffic if SEO is done in the proper way and that without paying anything to Google.
Generally speaking, it is not wise to compare Google AdWords with SEO as both are entirely different and functions differently. The only common thing that they have is in driving relevant traffic to a website. But for those webmasters who do not wait for the SEO to bring traffic, Google AdWords or PPC is one of the best things to go with.
Google AdWords makes things easier to manage as you can control the bid for each keyword, change in keywords, the geographical locations, negative keywords etc. With SEO you cannot easily manage these things at the same pace as you will not be in control of everything. But in the long run, you will be able to manage your keywords performance to some extent and that too in a consistent manner.
Of late, Google AdWords has come up with various features and tools which make the usage of this tool easy and much more flexible. One of the major concepts of managing a Google AdWords campaign is that you should always test, tweak and analyze your campaign for a better ROI. As a result of online advertising professionals always have to get busy tweaking and testing the ad campaigns for better results. One of the best tools that we have found useful for testing the AdWords campaign is the AdWords Campaign Experiment (ACE). If used in the proper way you can get better results with ACE and that too without disturbing your existing campaigns in any way. Overall Google AdWords is potentially one of the most effective and vital online advertising platform that you can bet on.
Once you create a Facebook Marketing Strategy, you have to decide who is to run it, you have many options to consider for your social media management and support.
You gain access to social media expertise and knowledge. This is particularly useful if your knowledge is limited.
1. Rent an Agency (or Advisor) to manage your Facebook page
An agency or consultant can save you a tremendous amount of time if you are not constantly listening to your fans and regularly interacting with them, they will quickly lose interest in your page. This is an important step for you may be able to hire someone to take this important task.
Social media experts are aware of the latest trends. Because social media is fast changing, it is important to stay on the edge and it is important for the first time to adopt a new strategy or device because they prove promising. To keep your existing and ahead of the pack, an agency or consultant can give you the most advice in the latest media and social media marketing.
You take expert advice on your social media content strategy. One of the most important pieces of your Facebook marketing strategy is that you can help you prepare a content plan to align the content posted on your social network to an agency or consultant with your overall marketing plan.
An agency or specialist has access to monitoring and tracking tools and techniques that you may not have. This is important because an agency can quickly see what is working and what is needed so that your campaign can be monitored in real-time.
2.Managing Your Facebook Marketing Plan
The smallest of its Facebook marketing plan-in-house, for midsize businesses, has many advantages in this strategy, with the ability to give fashion responses over time for less expenditure and market power.
But before choosing this option, make an internal assessment to identify your resources and manpower. For entrepreneurs and small business owners, the required player has at least two-page administrators, besides you want to assign a designer and programmer to help you with your branding.
3.Use the Hybrid Model
If you are new to the social media area, consider recruiting support to some extent. A solution is a hybrid model, In essence, you hire an agency or consultant to help you create your social media marketing strategy, and that agency or advisor can also help launch the strategy in the initial stages.
When things are away from the ground and are running smoothly, then you and your team take advantage of not only the expert or experience of the agent or consultant but also work in a certain amount so that you and your Team Agent or Advisor to be fully equipped after the contract ends.
Hope so this blog will help you to implement your Facebook Marketing Strategy.
On-page SEO is the method of optimizing individual web pages and websites to rank higher and drive more relevant traffic to their website through search engines. On-page refers to both the content and HTML source code of a page that can be optimized, whereas off-page SEO which refers to links and other external connections. On-page SEO helps search engines to understand your website better, to determine if your content would be relevant to people searching for information about anything online using a set of keywords.
1.The Title Tag
Title tag is the main point for SEO.You must put your keywords within this title tag. This will show the search engines what your page is focused on.
2.The Description Tag
In description tag you can also put keywords. It needs more readable than the title tag. This element in SEO is more important for your visitors than the search engines. If your Unreadable description hampers your website clicks, even if the site is at the top of listings.
3.The H1 Tag
The H1 tag is the primary header tag. This should fit with the same keywords that are using for your title tag, but doesn’t need to match it exactly.
4.Anchor Text for Links
Anchor text is the text which is clicked to get into your page. This can be from other sites or it can even be from links on your own site. A particular anchor text with more links makes the listing higher. This is crucial for SEO.
5.Precaution With Links From Your Page
Links to your page improve your position on the search engine result pages. Make sure that the used links are not broken or pointing towards any malware or virus filled content page.
“Cleonix Technologies” is the Kolkata based Web Development company specializing in Website Design, Graphic Design, Web Development, Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimization. Cleonix holds expertise in SEO and Digital Marketing for growing your business.
Interested in creating a quality video that sells? Did you know that YouTube is now the world’s second largest search engine? The proper use of YouTube can literally drive thousands of eyeballs to your product or service – for free!
Simply stated, marketing via YouTube cannot be understated. When you create a marketing video and integrate it with effective mobile marketing and email campaign, you’ll see your sales explode. Here are 10 steps to follow to guide you along the way:
1) You must have some kind of hook to draw interest in the first place. Most of the time, that’s creating an interesting headline and an intriguing thumbnail of your video. The idea is to quickly target your prospect’s biggest pain or frustration.
2) Then you need to answer the number one question they ask themselves within nanoseconds: What’s in it for me? In other words, what will the prospect learn or how will they benefit from watching your video? This is perhaps the most important step in the process.
3) Next, you need to develop your credibility and somehow connect to them personally. Tell your viewer exactly why they should listen to you. Perhaps you’re the same type of person or share something in common. This works best by telling a very brief story.
4) Now you have to establish your prospect’s problem by stating it plainly. By doing this you let them know you understand their position and know their pain.
5) At this point, you can go into the features of what you have and how it can solve their problems. Features are one thing, but you must also clearly define the benefits of your product because people buy benefits, not features. The better you explain how your product or service actually benefits the prospect, the more effective your campaign will be. A feature of a program may be “our text message marketing service can broadcast to unlimited amounts of contacts”. However, the benefit is much more important: “advertise your product in a medium with a 95% read rate”.
6) The biggest problem most marketers encounter is this step where you must overcome objections. The proverbial elephant in the room is there – don’t ignore it. Your prospects are probably skeptical and you probably even know exactly what their questions and/or objections are because you probably hear the same ones over and over again. Address them head on and you’ll gain the credibility you need to close the deal.
7) You’ll also need to provide proof, as is social proof, success stores, case studies, your own successes or the successes of others. Now you may be just starting out and may not have this social proof yet. In that case, borrow someone else’s proof that you work with until you can develop your own. Either way, the proof is the convincer.
8) This is very important: you must assume the sale during your presentation video. In other words, detail exactly what the prospect will experience immediately after buying your product. Not “if you buy, you may” but rather “when you buy, you will”
9) If you really want to succeed in video marketing, or email marketing, or text message marketing, or any type of business offer for that matter, offer some kind of money-back guarantee. Money-back guarantees function as risk reversals and can push that on-the-edge buyer towards a buying decision in your favor.
10) This final step is so obvious, yet hardly ever used: include a call to action. Buy now, click here, act fast, etc. And make it easy for them to do so. There’s nothing worse than following steps 1-9, then having your customer confused as to what they should do next.
By keeping these things in mind and adjusting your advertising strategy accordingly, you will increase your chances of success when using YouTube as a marketing tool.
Thank you for reading this post about YouTube marketing secrets. We hope we were able to serve you. If you got value from this post kindly let us know in the comment section below.
When you post a tweet on Twitter you want as many people as possible to retweet your post. This is a great way to increase your exposure immediately and pull in more people to your website/blog/business. When Twitter first started out, there weren’t many posts worth retweeting. Who wants to retweet when what a person watched on TV or what they bought when they went to the store. But people are now tweeting more relevant and useful information. Below are ten things you can do to increase your chances of getting retweeted!
1. Tweet about things you’re passionate about in life and use #hash tags to tag them. Content that’s high in quality and very easy to find is a sure fire way to get more people following what you have to say. You can include as many #hash tags as you like.
2. Explain to your followers what it means to “ReTweet” and try encouraging them to retweet your tweets and links often. The benefits of ReTweeting are that it pushes your username into lots of different tweet streams meaning you get more clicks coming straight back to your profile. You can track your ReTweets with a service like Retweetist and your links with TweetMeme.
3. Make sure you’ve got a complete biography filled out. Some of the people that come to your profile won’t know who you are and if you can tell a little about yourself in just a few lines, it’ll encourage them to add you.
4. Share links to your Twitter account as often as possible – Link your Twitter on your Google profile, blog section, LinkedIn, email signature and everywhere else that you’ve got some sort of online presence. The more opportunities to give people to add you, the greater chance you have of bringing more followers in.
5. Use TwitterCounter to get statistics on how many people have been following you and how many you can expect to add you over the next few days. It’s a great resource and so is Qwitter – which informs you as soon as someone has unfollowed you. If you’ve recently started talking about a particular topic these tools can give you an idea about how popular they are.
6. Reply to your followers – They’re interested in what you have to say. If your followers want to get involved in the discussion, encourage it by talking back to them. This will get you brownie points with potential new followers who want to also get in on the conversation and you could find them adding you.
7. Don’t be shy to get involved in Trending Topics (through #hash tags). Lots of users keep an eye on the tweets that mention them and it’s a great opportunity to reach out to Tweeters who discuss a variety of topics you’re into. Sure you can sometimes run into obscure topics, but at other times there are also some pretty interesting ones to go for.
8. Bring your account into the Real World – If you’ve got a business card, an article, letterhead or any other type of print medium going out to people, make sure you mention your Twitter account in there. If you’re at a talk, presenting at a conference or even just going to a business meeting, you can always find a way to get more followers just by mentioning the address to your profile.
9. Get your friends to recommend you and take part in Follow Friday – Follow Friday (much like Music Monday) has become a tradition on Twitter and it’s a great opportunity for you to give a nod to tweeters you’d like to recommend. The best part of this is that in a lot of cases, they’ll recommend you back just for mentioning them!
10. Treat your Twitter Profile like you would any other website or blog – The main source of traffic to most of my blogs is in fact Twitter. So, Every time when you’ll make a new blog post, post a Bit.ly link in a tweet and tell people why they should check it out. There’s a huge amount of wealth you can gain by treating twitter like you would your own website and it deserves to have attention paid to the amount of traffic it gets.
Twitter is an invaluable business marketing tool that, when used the right way, can exponentially grow your business’s online presence and increase your customer following. Follow these 10 tips and you’ll be sure to have tons of targeted twitter followers than love to read your content.
About the author